The point is that Democrats, the mainstream
media, and Big Tech are falling all over
themselves not only to prove every "right
wing conspiracy theory" correct, but they
have doubled down and redoubled.
A Suggested Executive Order
by T.J. Mason
Attribute to L. Neil Smith’s The Libertarian Enterprise
Submitted for the consideration of President Donald J. Trump in the final days of his Administration:
Whereas the Bill of Rights of the Constitution of the United States, affirmed by the Fourteenth Amendment, secures specific rights to the individual people of the United States, specifically:
That Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
That Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech or of the press;
That Congress shall make no law abridging he right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances;
That the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed;
That no Soldier shall be quartered in any house without the consent of the Owner;
That the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated;
That no Warrants shall issue, but upon probably cause supported by Oath or affirmation, describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized;
That no person shall be held to answer for a capital or other infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, excepting cases arising in the military or the militia during national service;
That no person shall be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb;
That no person shall compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself;
That no person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
That private property shall not be taken for public use, without just compensation;
That in all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trail by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law; that the accused shall be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; that the accused shall be confronted with the witnesses against him; that the accused shall have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor; and that the accused shall have the right to Counsel for his defense;
That in suits at common law, the right to trial by jury shall be preserved; and that no fact tried by jury shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law;
That excessive bail shall not be required; nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishment punishment inflicted;
That the certain rights enumerated in this Constitution shall not be construed to deny or disparage other rights retained by the people;
and, Whereas, these ratification of these rights was necessary to securing the ratification of the United States Constitution, and hence, the preservation of these rights as individual rights of the people of the United States is the highest law of the land, and not subject to denial or disparagement by the Government of the United States or of the various States, or by any individual or corporate entity adhering to these laws under the Constitution,
1. The preservation of these rights is the foremost duty of the Government of the United States.
2. Any individual or collective action to deny these rights to any person, without the due process of law outlining the specific crimes for which said person is denied their rights, and, by any government or non-government entity within the United States, is a federal criminal offense; and that, upon conviction for such an offense, any person performing such action shall be denied the right to serve in any elected or appointed office of the United States, in addition to any other criminal or civil penalties pertaining thereto.
3. This shall include the harassment or denial of service to any person or persons purely on the basis of disagreement with their personal speech or other activities protected above, by any person or persons. This includes persons working in a private or corporate capacity as much as in a government capacity.
4. The failure of any prosecutorial or other legal authority to pursue damages for such actions shall be similarly criminal.
5. Since the individual right to keep and bear arms is specifically stated as being "necessary to the security of a free state," any denial or attempted denial of this individual right, by any government or non-government person or authority within the United States, of this individual right to keep and bear arms is, and shall be construed as, an act of war against the United States and shall be prosecuted as such.
6. Any Congressional, Executive, or Judicial action, by the United States Government or any State or district Government, to abridge, amend, suspend, or abrogate this Order or the enumerated individual rights protected by this Order, shall be a violation of law and a violation of oath. Since such violation abrogates the right of the violator to hold public office, any such person shall be stripped of any immunity under the law as it relates to prosecution for violation of this order, though not for other offenses unless or until convicted hereunder.
7. The United States Marshall Service shall have the primary responsibility for the enforcement of these provisions.
8. In the failure of civil authority to preserve the rights of the people, the United States Army and Navy shall have as its primary duty the restoration of the rights of the people, under their member’s oath to preserve and protect the Constitution of the United States, and shall assure that violators are properly tried for actions against the rights of the people.
9. Pursuant to Paragraph 6, this order shall be in force in perpetuity.
Was that worth reading?
Then why not:
This site may receive compensation if a product is purchased
through one of our partner or affiliate referral links. You
already know that, of course, but this is part of the FTC Disclosure
Policy found here. (Warning: this is a 2,359,896-byte 53-page PDF file!)<
L. Neil Smith‘s The Libertarian Enterprise does not collect, use, or process any personal data. Our affiliate partners, have their own policies which you can find out from their websites.